it's the journey

it's the journey

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Here we go again...

When Michael and I packed up and moved to San Antonio a little over 18 months ago, I guess I misplaced the box where I packed my blog.  I told myself that this cross country move and all the adventures that followed would be excellent material for new posts, AND, they probably were.  The only thing is, I procrastinated.  And the longer you procrastinate, the longer you keep procrastinating.

I haven't been totally remiss though.  At least I had the presence of mind to jot all sorts of little thoughts and bits and pieces for future use.  Now to find the time to flesh them out. Any who, you'll be hearing from me more often.  And if you don't, feel free to give me a nudge.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to remember to nudge you. :) I'm glad you're back and I'm so glad to be reading all of your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danette. You've inspired me to attempt some of the things I've pinned too. That may be a post in itself!

      Delete