it's the journey

it's the journey

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Like Waking Up From the STRANGEST Dream...

So, last night I had the weirdest dream ever!

Lots and lots of Homecoming Friends all piled onto a bus and behind the wheel was none other than Bill G. himself.  There were also loads of little kids that I've never seen before in my life.  

We drove for a couple of hours and I kept trying to make conversation with all the kiddies by asking them, "Have you seen the new Shrek Movie?  It's great!"(IT WAS!)  They just looked at me like I was crazy.

Before long we entered a tunnel and headed underwater--yes--underwater.  Seems the location of a very unique Homecoming shoot was to be a brand new luxury hotel that was located UNDERWATER in Atlanta...  Oh he was driving us all around the complex, they also had a SeaWorld, a TCBY and Saks 5th Avenue, all underwater.  The dream ended before I saw us all suited up for the occasion, I'm guessing scuba gear?

I have no idea WHAT prompted this cinematic "REM-fest".  Maybe dinner?  Oh wait, I didn't have dinner last night.  I did have a cupcake and a piece of bologna.  Naah, that couldn't have been it...

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh, that is too funny. And scary, really. Who knew that a piece of bologna could have such freaky side effects? :)

    ReplyDelete