it's the journey

it's the journey

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Adventures in Craig's listing

This is Hank.  He came to inquire about the JBL power amp we listed on Craig's List.  OR, he may have been sent by God as a warning to Michael of just how torturous hell could be.  He probably asked 500 questions about the amp, and other random topics and things in the room.  By the end of his visit, I believe Michael would have paid Hank 100.00 to leave AND given him the amp.  We did however make the sale.

Good times...

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, Hah! But, we've had some lousy experiences with Craig's List, to go along with some fine ones. Lotsa spammers on there. But glad that you sold the amp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Tanya, You just crack me up sometimes...:) I have not ever used Craigs List, myself. My daughter loves it...Glad you sold the amp~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story made me laugh!
    I love your blog!
    I am a new blogger; therefore, I am just learning! I hope you will drop by to visit me sometime!
    I am your newest follower!

    ~~~rhonda~~~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete